Monday, November 19, 2012

Fancy adventure: Watercolour class {week 4 + 5}


The past two weeks of watercolour class has been on the topic of underwater creatures. Couldn't believe it has taken me a whole class to draw up this little creature. Doing this class has totally re-ignite my love for drawing, I love the intense concentration, and how it places me in a completely different mind frame which I crave. Pretty happy with my watercolour effort too. It is not entirely finished, but not too sure what more I should do to it. Am contemplating on outlining parts of it with black ink. Any thoughts?


2 comments:

  1. Call me crazy but I like it as is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not crazy one bit. I love seeing different reactions to a piece of painting. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...